Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Potty Training a Christmas Special

When we came home from California TJ came across a blue lightsaber in my suitcase I had bought on Black Friday. He was not supposed to find it in there. It would be his reward for getting potty trained. He had a fit when I told him he couldn't get potty trained yet because he wasn't three yet (I started telling him about two months ago that when he turned three he would get potty trained). After many tears we decided to start potty training a few days early. Seems like the brainwashing and bribery worked. It's now been over two weeks and TJ goes on his own without reminders. We only had a few accidents.

Carol came over to help me decorate for Christmas and TJ got a little decorated himself. Holiday mittens and Christmas stockings go well with the red Incredible Hulk underpants.





No comments: