Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Addition to the Family

Over Christmas Break our 86 Honda Accord died. This was the same Honda Accord I drove when I lived at home 13 years ago. We were sad to see it go because it had been such a great park and ride car, but not too sad.

Trevor and I shopped for a car while in Olympia and settled on this beauty after a few test drives. Wes helped us get a killer deal on the 08 Odyssey we couldn't pass up. Thanks Wesley. I don't know how it happened, but Trevor did succumb to a van. I think he is just a great husband and wants to make his wife happy. Needless to say I'm thrilled. I look for reasons to go for a drive each day. This is truly the ultimate mom vehicle.

I have to add this one funny detail. Trevor was dead set on a Pilot and had brainwashed TJ into thinking we needed a Pilot and not a van. When we came home from the dealership with the van TJ's reaction was an angry, "my daddy doesn't want a van he wants a Pilot."


Check out that storage! Those seats fold into the floor with just a simple tug


TJ out on a family winter walk to the park


Russell just being cute Russell

Awww! Beth and Russell
Here is a little live shot of the new member of our family.

2 comments:

christyzee said...

Very nice!
Like your blog as well!
blessings...

Lisa Sofia said...

It's official. You are a member of the Mormon Assault Vehicle Club!