Monday, March 2, 2009

Carson's Speedo Meet and Children's Museum

I'm sorry family that I have kept this so long without sharing it with you. We were visiting Olympia one weekend in January and had the chance to go to one of Carson's swim meets. I promised everyone that if I went I would get a little speedo video and post it on the blog. Carson did a great job swimming. It was fun to attend one of his meets. Now TJ and Russell both know what a speedo is.

Grandma Kathy took the boys and I to the Olympia Children's Museum. The boys loved the make believe world they got to play in. Grandma ended up getting an Grandparent package so when anyone comes to visit we can all go to the museum

TJ and Russell in the construction area

Riding in an ambulance

Shopping at the market

Building water channels to float boats down

Carson and the boys



Check him out!


After the meet
Did I deliver or what! Check Carson out.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

lol! LOVE the butt shots! he he It's something I would do!