Monday, May 4, 2009

Playing Catch up

It's no fun to get behind blogging. Every time I go to my blog I'm reminded of all the events that I have not posted yet. Here are a few March pictures with cousin Savannah and Grandma Russell. Christian, Heather, Trevor and I all love this local dinner called Carole's Corner. We took a few pictures of the kids sharing our favorite breakfasts with Grandma.

That pancake is 10 inches

Great Grandma Russell and Savannah Russell

Can someone get me a tall milk please?
YUMMY FRENCH TOAST!

Notice the portion size...half is on Christians plate, the other half is in the box

Grandma Russell and I in my living room
Heather and I spent some time outside in the sun with the kids. Any time it shines here in Washington you just have to get out. The kids tried to soak up as much vitamin D as possible.

No comments: