Monday, November 30, 2009

A few days at home

I've been able to recover quickly from this delivery because of all the help from family and friends. My mom and Trevor helped me during my stay at the hospital. Trevor's mom flew in and helped after I came home from the hospital. I was able to rest and recover while Trevor and Andrea took care of the house and the boys. Andrea was a great help during the nights with Amelia. She helped her get back to sleep at all hours of the night. Yummy meals were brought in and friends came to visit. I'm so grateful for family and friends. Here are a few pictures of Amelia and the boys since we've been home.

She is in the preemie outfit Krista gave her because she couldn't fit into any of her 0-3 month clothes.

I just love sleeping pictures (my mom made the adorable blanket)

The boys brought in their blankets and wanted to be wrapped up like Amelia


That's a yawn

Amelia with Carol

Trevor pulling one of his funny faces because I'm taking too many pictures

Amelia with Grandma Andrea

4 comments:

becca olsen said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful!

Beth and Wes said...

She's so cute it was so much fun to be at home with her and the rest of the family!!

Debbie Deerwester said...

What a wonderful addition to your family. She is really cute.

wendyhornberger said...

Emy! She is beautiful! Congratulations. We are so happy that you finallly have a girl. TJ sure looks grown up. I can't believe it.