Monday, March 1, 2010

Love Month Highlights

Most of you know I did love month for Trevor last month. It's something I started about 3 years ago after hearing about it from my friend Natalie. The boys and I really got into it this year. I would say this has been the best love month yet. Here are a few pictures and videos of the months activities.
The boys making cupcakes


Valentines dinner and dance

Heart shaped pizza love month dinner

Candy Gram

Russell and I making Oatmeal cookies for Dad

House decorations

Amelia on Dad's new heart rug for his bathroom

Yummy dinner at Anthony's Seafood in Olympia

Our special Anthony's dinner to end the month
On my birthday I decorated our room for Love Month. The boys really enjoyed the hearts and rose petals.

1 comment:

Krista said...

This post was soooo fun! Trevor is lucky to have you! That picture of Amelia for your Blogger header is adorable!! Miss you! --Krista