Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ashley Lake Montana

From Banks Lake we stopped at the Spokane Airport to pick up Trevor, Christian, Heather, Drake, Savannah, and Bronson (Jena's boyfriend). We met Beth and Wes for lunch, and all caravaned to Northern Montana for a Russell reunion on the lake. There were about 60 of us staying in a big house right on the lake (19 of the people were my immediate family). The cousins enjoyed playing together while the parents tried to keep everyone safe and happy. We were thankful for the opportunity to spend time with my dad's side of the family. It's always a delight to hear my aunts and uncles telling the same stories to my children that they told to me when I was little. I was planning on spending the following week in Canada, but got sick on Saturday and decided I was too tired to do another week with my three little kids on the road.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Not the cutest picture of Nash...But what a cute one of Spence and Brons and Cars!! Loved seeing you. Plan your trip out to Utah anytime!!! Love ya girl!