Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grandma Time

My mom came to Vancouver for a few days to see me sing in the Life of Christ choir. Our stake puts on a beautiful exhibit of Christs life each Easter. I had the pleasure of singing in the regional choir for the program. I'm so thankful I was able to participate. Mom came to three out of the four performances. The only reason she missed one was because she babysat the kids so Trevor could see me sing. Grandma Kathy babysat while Trevor and I went to the Blazers play off game and she watched the kids while Carol and I volunteered in the Life of Christ Children's room. What a Grandma! We all enjoyed spending time with her Friday and Saturday.


Enjoying sunny weather while playing play-dough

Carol and I in the Children's room at the church
Grandma playing nativity with Amelia

There were so many fun things for the kids to do at the exhibit that my children stayed the entire three hours Carol and I volunteered. Grandma Kathy kept them busy.



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Mom is actually smiling for a picture!!? Looks like fun! Glad she could come help you out. I am sure your choir sounded amazing, would have loved to hear it!

Jami and Rob said...

Oh, aren't grandmas the greatest? It's so nice to have my mom close now! I wish I could have heard you sing, I'm sure it was fantastic.