Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Preschool Graduation

The boys graduated from my Little Miracles Preschool this month. Our graduation ceremony and picnic went well. The kids did an excellent job showcasing their musical talents for their parents, and the sun showed its face at the park.

TJ is moving on to Kindergarten in the fall and Russell will have another year with me. I'm excited to have some of my younger kids next year. This will be the first time I've taught preschool back to back.

I could not have pulled off such a wonderful year without the help of my dear friend Carol. I'm so thankful she gives her time and love to the preschool kids. I don't know what I would do without her.


Little Miracles Preschool Class of 2011

TJ with his diploma

Russell with his

I just wanted to show the face of a future Little Miracle graduate
Amelia thinks she's part of the class

No comments: