Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

I wanted to post a few pictures of our pumpkins this year. I know it's out of order, but out of order is better than not in at all.

Can you guess who carved the Yoda? I was poked fun of because I did not use a pattern, but I had to gut and carve my pumpkin in time to help the kids with their pumpkins. Actually Trevor helped TJ with his bat and moon pumpkin (some how it didn't quite turn out like the picture, could be because we had the boys do all the tracing). We were heading out to a Family Halloween party so we were all dressed up. Trevor is a Banfield vet if you can't tell. He had scrubs on, a puppy in his pocket and a kid stethoscope around his neck. I dressed in my Hawaiian dress (it's my "go to" costume for a quick and easy dress up).











No comments: