Monday, July 16, 2012

Mini Russell Reunion


 Two Saturdays ago we got to spend the weekend with extended family. My parents and Carson came to Vancouver so Carson could go through the Portland Temple before his mission. Ali, my best friend and cousin growing up was visiting my aunt London in Portland with her parents and our cousin Jade.  We spent Saturday afternoon eating and visiting at a local park after picking up Heather and her kids from the airport. What a reunion.
 
 Costco Pizza, Pop, Chips, doughnuts, and Fruit:) What a picnic!
 TJ and Russell were so excited to spend time with their cousins Savannah and Drake.

 Ali showing the boys a beetle

 Grandpa and Drake sharing a doughnut
Getting every last drop of Root Beer

1 comment:

Jami and Rob said...

Looks like a fun reunion. I remember Ali - isn't she from Cardston? I hope you're having a great summer! We're heading up to Canada in about a week. So excited!