Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Saturday Fun

Trevor and I took the boys to Kids Club a few Saturdays ago. They have a new ball shooting area that TJ, Russell, and Trevor just loved. I couldn't have taken the boys on my own because I am too big and pregnant to crawl around in all the kid tunnels. I did manage to get up to the shooting area through the handicapped entrance. I guess if you can get a wheel chair up to that part you can get a pregnant woman up there.

Riding the Elephant in the toddler area

This was a big step for Russell. He usually doesn't like heights.


TJ throwing balls from underneath the shooters

It's a little noisy from the ball machines, but you can still hear me over the loud air.

1 comment:

Swangerlings said...

You are brave.Eve went there once and hated it and we have never gone back. lol