Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cousin Weekend

Beth came to Portland and Olympia to help take care of Christian and Heather's kids while they looked for housing in San Fran. We got the cousins together and had a grand old time. We took the kids to the Portland Zoo and Cider Mill Farm. We enjoyed chocolate milk, pizza and burgers at Grandma Kathy and Papa Deans. I'm glad we were able to spend the weekend together making memories.

A tether ball game at the Cider Mills Farm
Love those apple fritters

Happy Babies

Time with Papa


Five kids under five at the Zoo

I'm holding Amelia while taking this picture



Stroller Hopping at the Vancouver Park

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love Amelia's purple leopard print outfit! Looks like fun times with Aunt Beth, wish I could have been there with my 2 boys!! The first pic of Amelia and Drake in the stroller is my favorite, they are getting SOO BIG!