Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

This year Trevor and I celebrated Mother's Day over the weekend. Saturday we went golfing at Pine Crest with four other couples. I got my best score yet (it must have been the breakfast in bed and sleeping in that morning). We all went out for lunch afterwords. We picked up Uncle Matt from the airport later that afternoon. He came up to visit us for a few days. Sunday, Trevor didn't let me pick up a thing. He took care of the house and kids. He even made me take an afternoon Mother's Day nap. I felt very spoiled. The boys made me a very cute card and picked out a pair of black, dangling, earrings. Trevor gave me a trip to visit my sister in Utah after she has her baby this month. I can't wait go. He said he would take a day or two off so I could spend a long weekend with her. What a gift! I think it's his best one yet.

The weather couldn't have been better. The boys decided to take their lego's outside to play after I opened my cards. Russell has a sad look on his face because he didn't want to stop playing to see me open my card or take pictures. What a funny boy.






1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Yay!! Can't wait for you to come. Thanks Trev for the mothers day gift! Your kids are adorable, I miss them!