Friday, March 18, 2011

Seabrook

My parents built a BEAUTIFUL beach house in Seabrook. This weekend the kids and I got to go see it. We enjoyed sunshine mixed with sprinkles all day long. The best thing about our trip is I spent the entire day enjoying my family. Getting away from the busyness of the day to day helped me focus on who and what matter most, my kids. Here are few pictures of our fantastic day.

The outside is not painted yet (waiting on dryer weather)

Russell eating a warm cookie on the deck (thanks Grandma for always making meal time memorable).

We spent at least an hour in the hot tub. The kids loved swimming around.


Russell playing with shells on the beach



oaki wear is our beach attire for the Northwest:) Thanks Sue
http://www.oakiwear.com/

1 comment:

Matt Adams said...

Russel's hair was so long!

Did Mom tell you that I had auditioned for Hairspray? (I assume you saw it at the Hale.)