Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekend with Chelsea and Jena

Last Mother's Day Trevor gave me a trip to visit my sister Chelsea after she had her baby. Nash is now 10 months old and I finally went on my trip (I had to get it in before next Mother's Day). I had a FANTASTIC time! Chelsea, Jena and I shopped, ate at Cafe Rio, went to Hairspray, made freezer meals, tried out Zumba, and just enjoyed being together. I also really enjoyed spending time with my cute nephews.

My mom came up Friday to tend the kids and Trevor took Monday off work so I could spend four full days in Utah. When I came home from my trip the house was clean, the kids were happy and Trevor said I could enjoy a weekend away every year for mother's day. What a man!

A picture at Jena's Work Farrs Fresh


I ate there Friday, Saturday and Monday (would have eaten there Thursday but I got in kind of late).

Waiting for Hairspray to start

Eating In-N-Out after shopping

This is the first elementary school I taught at (reconnected with a few friends)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That was a blast! you got some good pics! Love you lots!! Come visit again soon...its almost Mother's Day again :)