Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sullivan Lake

I did the drive up to Canada in two parts. I drove six hours to Spokane to say with Beth the first day. Early next morning, Beth and I drove with all our kids, two hours out of the way to Sullivan lake so we could spend half the day at the Russell unreunion. Then we caravaned with Mom and Carson eight hours to Cardston Alberta.

The detour to Sullivan was worth the two hours. We got the best of Sullivan, visiting with Russells, eating great food, raiding the white trailer for cookies, and playing at the lake. We missed out on setting up tents, sleeping in tents, cleaning up and packing up. I only wish we had more time to see everyone. Looking forward to next years reunion.

We did have a scare 10 minutes before the boarder, I realized I left my passport at home. Luckily I had all my kids passports, my letter from Trevor and my drivers license so they let me in.

Playing in Sullivan Lake

Grandma Kathy and Baby Oliver

King of the Log?



Amelia loved the water

Grizzly Uncle Carson (look at the facial hair)


1 comment:

HR said...

SNAP! WHERE HAVE I BEEN! EVERYONE IS GROWN UP!!! And Carson has some peach fuzz? SUPER CUTE KIDS and one HOT MAMMA!