Saturday, November 3, 2012

Baby Abigail


Baby Abigail was born Tuesday, October 23rd at the Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital. We went in at 6:30 and had her at 12:20. She weighed 8 lbs and 9 oz and was 21 inches long. I'm sure glad I didn't wait another week until her due date because she was already a big baby. Everything at the delivery went well except for my half epidural. My right side numbed and the left felt everything:) Luckily she came quickly and the anticipation of finding out what we were having got me through it. Trevor and I were so surprised we got a girl. We both thought she would be a boy. The family all loves her and she is thriving. We are so thankful this new precious spirit has joined our family. 

Before the craziness:)
 
  
After the craziness:)

A little more craziness:)
After the craziness:)

Connie and Carol came by to see the baby

1 comment:

HR said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR IN THAT PICTURE right before you delivered! (And I loved the other pictures of course!) You look so chic!