Saturday, November 3, 2012

Brothers and Sister at the Hospital

The kids spent a few hours at the hospital Wednesday after school. They each took a turn holding her. Abigail slept through it all.

 I love this picture because of the boots and the sunshine in the background. This baby was born in Washington where the weather in October can't quite make up its mind. I also like it because TJ is so cute holding his new baby sister.

Russell was most interested in the baby's umbilical cord. He wanted to know when that thing would fall off.

Giving Amelia a little one on one time. She's had the most difficult time adjusting to the new baby.


Trevor and his four kids.
My last picture before leaving the hospital
Dad's last hospital picture

2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

Congrats on the new baby girl!

Christine said...

Congratulations on your sweet Abagail! I wish I were there to see you and Holly's babies. I had a feeling you were going to have a girl, I'm so excited for your family!!!