Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Bend Weekend

The weekend after I returned home from Canada with the boys, Trevor got free tickets to the Jeld-Wen golf tournament in Bend, OR. Grandma Kathy and Papa Dean took the boys for the weekend while Trevor and I escaped for a little golf getaway. Trevor and I ate at his favorite restaurants and golfed at his favorite course. I played my first 18 holes and did better than I (or Trevor) expected. We've decided we need to make this trip every year.

At The Gallery for fish and chips


Trevor by our high class cart with built in cooler and GPS


Ready for my first 18 at Aspen Lakes

I couldn't see the hole but Trevor said just aim straight

Trevor's famous "goose killing" hole


Can't pass up a good sunset kissing picture

1 comment:

Debbie Deerwester said...

How romantic! Looks like you two had a good time. The goose killing hole looks kind of fun.