Monday, September 1, 2008

Cardston Alberta in August

So it's only September and I am just now getting summer vacation pictures posted. I had way too many pictures to choose from so here are a few of my favorites. We loved our time in Cardston. TJ and Russell got a little taste of what I so fondly looked forward to each year as a little girl.

TJ eating dessert with G Papa and Grandma Russell

TJ with Cahoon Cousins
TJ Russell and Mom at Waterton Park

The Heritage Days Parade with Grandma Cahoon

Max leading TJ on Little Black

The boys with G Papa at the Cardston Powwow


TJ's first time driving and riding a John Deer

1 comment:

Lisa Sofia said...

Wow! You have had a busy summer. As always, it looks like you are having a wonderful time! I love TJ driving the lawn mower. It is fun seeing your photos of Cardston. I spent many summers up there when I was little visiting family. Did you bring back any Mackintosh caramel? My mouth waters just thinking of it!