Monday, September 1, 2008

Russell Family Reunion

Russell, TJ and I made it to the Russell Family Reunion at Sullivan Lake the last week in July,. Last time I went was when TJ was seven months old. The boys loved the outdoors and I enjoyed connecting with loved ones. Here are a few pictures and videos of the trip.


Hungry Man Anyone?

Aunt Beth and the Boys

Papa's ride to the reunion

What a mean looking driver

Did I mention it poured our first night there?

Loading the bikes for Haul mountain

Cousin Keatin with Baily


Carson and TJ before a cool dip in the lake.
Uncle Lance and TJ go for a ride
Russell taking a cool drink in the sun

TJ spending time with G Papa

Mom and Russell in the Sun


TJ riding from one campsite to the other. Not dirty yet on the first day there.Ali and I together again
The "camping playpen" for all the little ones. Thanks Grandma Kathy
Jena and Russell watching the bridge jumping.


This is TJ's first time seeing bridge jumping. This Video Should have gone on the Cardston Alberta Blog:)

2 comments:

Debbie Deerwester said...

What a fun time! I seriously love the camping playpen idea. I have never seen that before. Where was that 4 kids ago???

biddles and scootch said...

Hi, I found your blog!! Yeahhhh