Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Home Evening Fun

Monday night Carol, Christy, and Toby came over for a Halloween themed Family Home Evening. After eating a delicious soup Christy made, we got out all our candy and icing for a Halloween cupcake decorating extravaganza. Christy, inspired us all with her creativity and artistic eye. I used her cupcakes for my models. I'm a good copier. TJ made quite the creation and Russell just ate a lot of candy. I must confess, I've never had so much fun decorating food in my life. This will definitely become a Halloween tradition. Unfortuanatly Trevor was in Atlanta for this fun evening. I believe he would have totally gotten into the spirit of things.


The entire table was ladened with candy. We will have more than enough candy left over for our preschool Halloween cupcakes. I wont tell you how much this little night cost:)I felt like I needed to explain myself at the check out counter.
TJ making an original creation.
Russell eating chocolate chips and Fruity Cheerios.
I was so proud of my ten cupcakes.
Russell discovers an unattended cupcake.

1 comment:

Lisa Sofia said...

Those are, by far, the coolest cupcakes I've seen. That Cyclops makes me giggle! You guys look like you are having way too much fun!