Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We packed a lot of Halloween fun into this past week. First the boys and I made Halloween cookies with Carol for FHE. Next we drove to Olympia for Grandma Kathy to craft TJ's one of a kind all leather cowboy costume. We drove back in time Wednesday to change into our costumes and head straight for the Trunk-or-treat at the church (Carol came along to help me with the boys since Trevor was out of town). Thursday morning we celebrated in our costumes at preschool. And finally Friday night we carved pumpkins, went trick-or-treating and handed out candy. I'm pooped. The boys collected more candy this week than they've collected in their whole lives:) Got to love Halloween. My kids bring magic back into the holidays. I feel again the excitement I felt when I was little.

Trunk-or-Treating at the church with Carol

A quick picture with the boys before heading to the church

Waiting with Dad for Trick-or-Treaters after trick-or-treating

Trick-or-Treating at Carols house

The neighborhood gets very dressed up on Halloween

Take a close look this from Halloween 2007

Same cute costume with same cute dad but different kid 2008

Pumpkin carving, love the wild "I just woke up from my nap" hair


Grandma Kathy the Master Seamstress

Miss Emy and her preschoolers


This one is for TJ's wedding some day:)

Cookie cutting for FHE

Working with Carol and her fun cookie cutters



There are pictures and video of this Halloween and last Halloween. It's always fun for me to go back and see how much the boys change in just one year. Plus I didn't blog back then so not many people have seen the older video of TJ and Russell.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So fun! Looks like you had a busy Halloween and your kids got good use of their costumes. Love the cowboy, mom did a great job,and I am glad you posted that pic of her. Your family is just so adorable, seriously sooo cute! Cant wait to see you in 2 months. We are flying up Christmas Eve. HOpe you have a fabulous day! Love you so much. Call me sometime.