Monday, October 20, 2008

Vancouver Pumpkin Patch

My preschool took their October field trip to the Bi-Zi Farms Pumpkin Patch. Most of the parents came along so I was free to spend my time with TJ and Carol, one of my dearest friends.

TJ and Carol on the tractor ride back to the patch.

Playing in the hay maze

TJ and his preschool buddies.

Class picture!

Washing our pumpkins.
This is TJ's second time to the Bi-Zi pumpkin patch. We tagged along with Miss Connies Preschool pumpkin patch trip last year. I put in the video from last year just so you can see how much TJ has grown over one year.

1 comment:

Lisa Sofia said...

It's great to see the contrast between a Vancouver Pumpkin Patch trip and a California one! I wonder which one had just a bit of rain! I miss doing that with my own kids. Tromping around in the mud, carrying pumpkins which were bigger than they were, riding the wagon up to the pumpkins, and seeing the animals. So many good memories.