Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Annual Pumpkin Patch Trip

We went on our annual trip to Bi-Zi Farms Pumpkin Patch. I have to admit that this is up there with the top ten things I love to do each year with my family. We decided to go to the pumpkin patch even though there was a constant drizzle outside. We dressed for the weather and had a fabulous time (true Northwesterners can't let a little rain keep them from playing outside). I'm so proud of Trevor because he did not complain once about the weather. The benefit on going to the patch on a rainy Saturday was that there were no crowds. We got to do everything and see everything we wanted without any lines.
 Amelia doesn't know why she has to sit on a pumpkin

Trevor and the kids in the corn pit (the boys could have spent the entire afternoon in the corn)
A little rain never hurt anyone
After three years Trevor made a shot in the bucket and won a prize (the boys thought he was the coolest dad in the world).
If I was drinking cofee this would really be a Northwest picture, but we are sipping on hot chocolate and hot apple cider. Amelia loved the apple cider.

Amelia made the funniest faces in front of the goats.


1 comment:

Andy and Ellen Family said...

You have such a cute family! I love Amelia's face at the animals. I've never taken the kids on a Saturday. I'm sure the would love it. They've always begged to do the pumpkin launch.