Saturday, October 2, 2010

On the way home Part 4

We had to get home after two weeks of travel. We made one more stop in San Fransisco to see Heather, Savannah, and Drake (Christian was still at work). We took a walk to a nearby park and then saw their beautiful apartment by the rail system. The cousins were so excited to see each other again.

The kids did a fantastic job traveling. We were all happy to sleep in our own beds the night we came home.





Russell and Savvy reunited
 The babies together again

 I now know why my Dad grumbled when we stopped at McDonalds on road trips. I would be fine never eating there again.
 All the McDonalds toys collected on the trip.

2 comments:

Debbie Deerwester said...

I second the McDonald's story. The kids seem to gravitate towards it and they are everywhere!!!! Chris and I both have started to dislike McDonalds a lot, especially after traveling.

Beth and Wes said...

About time!!! I've been so looking forward to seeing all your pics!! I can't wait to see you and the kids in a couple weeks!!