Sunday, August 5, 2012

Carson's Farwell in Olympia

We spent the last week of July in Olympia for Carson's farewell. All the siblings came out for it. We spent time swimming, visiting, eating, and just hanging out.  We were able to go to the temple as a family which was the best part of being together. Sunday, I sang with my sisters in church and Carson gave a great farewell talk. Lots of happy tears over the weekend.

After church pictures with Carson and Grandma
 Being pregnant, I'm glad this was just a head shot
 Dad took all the sister and Grandma to Coach for purses. I felt pretty spoiled.

 Cousins having watermelon on the porch
 A boys morning at Cabela's with Uncle Carson, Uncle Wes and Uncle Christian. My boys loved it.
 Swimming at the Valley


 Drake, Christian and Savannah
 Wes, Oliver and Beth
 Oliver riding bikes outside

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such a fun weekend. We are spoiled, not only because of the coach purses, but the awesome family we are apart of!! Loved seeing you, and keeping up with your blog. Can't believe all your blueberries!

Beth and Wes said...

That picture of you and Amelia is adorable!! I'll have to copy those ones of my family!