Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great Grandparents

Grandma and Grandpa Russell came to Olympia for the weekend. We brought the kids up to spend time with their Great Grandparents. I woke up Sunday morning to the sweet little sounds of my boys playing legos with G Papa (that's what TJ calls Great Grandpa Russell). Listening to Grandpa tell stories to my boys brought back memories of visits to Canada where Grandpa would tell me stories when I was a young girl. Grandma Russell loved holding little Amelia. She's always been so sweet with babies. There's something magic about Grandparents. Christian and Heather came up Sunday and Mom cooked a wonderful turkey dinner for everyone. I'm thankful my children have these wonderful pictures of time they spent with two of my favorite people, my Grandma and Grandpa Russell.


Grandma Kathy playing bubbles with the kids

TJ giving Grandma Russell a hug


Four Generations
Amelia's looking...
Amelia's smile is way too cute

1 comment:

Andy and Ellen Family said...

I absolutely love the last picture of your grandma and Amelia!! What a great memory for you and your kiddos.