Sunday, September 11, 2011

August Highlights

In the busyness of summer ending and school starting, I didn't get to post many of the highlights of our August activities here in Washington. Here are a few activities we squeezed in before September.

Seabrook for a SUNNY weekend




Russell Hot Tubing

Ready to go on our coast trip

Trevor Surprised me with tickets to see Josh Groban with Marrisa
From our seats in the Rose Garden


The new downtown Vancouver Library on the children's floor

Inside one of their Tepee's



In Olympia for Russell's fourth Birthday

Latin Farms with Aunt Jena

Klineline Pond only 5 minutes from my home (I don't know why it took me eight years to discover this great spot)


A splash party in our backyard

Popsicle and Slip-n-slide

Clark County Fair

All Girl Dress UP

1 comment:

Debbie Deerwester said...

Emy, Your outfit for the concert was super cute!!!!