Sunday, September 4, 2011

Waterton and the Cahoon Family Program

We spent the first day of the Cahoon reunion in Waterton. I think Waterton is one of the most beautiful places on earth. We played at a playground with a spraypark, raced in the baseball diamond and listened to the family program in the church.

TJ gearing up for the pillow case race

Grandma Cahoon handing out licorice for race treats. When I was a little girl I remember Grandma walking around swinging the licorice during the races.

Jena, Beth and a sleeping baby Oliver

I love this smiling picture of Grandma

Amelia going after the deer grazing in the ball park

Russell climbing the play rock wall at the spray park

Amelia wading into one of Waterton's lakes


The family program


Cousin Jaret opening the program with Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat. Check out Papa Dean for the first number.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Your pictures of Cardston make me want to go for a visit. It has been way too long since I have spent time up there. Glad you could go. Those are some great pictures!!